Happy St. Patrick's Day

Our St. Patrick's day has gotten off to a pretty good start. We've managed to dig up some green for everyone to wear. This is very important to the pre-teen crowd, so I'm glad (and a little relieved) we could pull it off.

Alyssa gave me a nice surprise this morning. While I was in the shower, she had gone to my room and picked out some clothes for me to wear - a pink long sleeve dress shirt and khaki shorts. I thanked her profusely, but decided to stick with my green t-shirt and denim working shorts.

The garage is on my hit list for today. I hope to get at least some cabinets up off the floor and onto the wall. We need the floor space to bring more stuff from the storage unit.

The guy FINALLY came to fix the water heater yesterday - only about two weeks late. But it was worth it. The tank was full of mid-Cretaceous seabed, and that had caused one of the elements to short out. Hopefully our new water system will help reduce the sediment problem, but I foresee a number of tank flushes to get rid of the stuff that's already there.

I'm having an interesting breakfast today. It's called a "Nobody else will eat this cereal and I'm tired of looking at it in the pantry" medley.

It's not really worth giving you the recipe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules