Back in the Swing of Things

Life is now back in full swing. The kids have started back to school, and I've started back on my diet. The salad thing didn't work. I mean I'm sure it helped, although I still gained two pounds on my trip. What would have happened without the salad thing?

I was a little concerned about getting the girls ready for school yesterday, as it was the first time in over two weeks, and the first time since DST hit. Fortunately, both girls requested they be allowed to get school lunch, and I agreed. Not making lunches saves me about 20 minutes in the morning.

Plus, I understand full well that even an extra helping of love mixed into a tuna sandwich can't compete with pizza.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules