Tag #1 Meesa Challenge From Nicole

Nicole tagged me with this Meesa challenge thing a week or so ago, so I figured I'd better hurry up and do it.

A. Attached or single? Happily Married
B. Best friend? I'm great at acquaintances, lousy at close friends
C. Cake or Pie? Pie, especially fruit, although I make a mean pumpkin pie
D. Day of Choice? New Years Day. So many possibilities ahead.
E. Essential item? my Treo phone
F. Favorite color? Chartreuse. Actually, I don't like the color all that much, but the name is great!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Hometown? Along with Nicole, I still claim Laie, HI
I. Indulgence? Blogging
J. January or July? January - especially now that we're in Texas
K. Kids? Two
L. Life isn’t complete without? A worthwhile project
M. Marriage date? June 23, 1990
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Apples - so very versatile and autumny
P. Phobias? I used to work Technical Support, and now I'm afraid of the phone.
Q. Quotes? “Remember - no matter where you go, there you are.”
R. Reasons to smile? Our family health mysteries are being solved and normalcy is returning
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag some peeps: I haven't seen this on Karra, Marri, or Noreen's blog
U. Unknown fact about me? My right hip pops when I walk
V. Vegetable? fresh spinach
W. Worst habit? Severe non-perfectionism
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite food? I'm on a panipopo kick right now
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

Comments

Noreen & Allen said…
I've tagged you now too. ha ha

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules