Tag #5 - 50 Things

1. Do you like blue cheese? Absolutely
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Not first hand
3. Do you own a gun? Only plastic ones that shoot rubber pellets
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I get water.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only financially
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Used to love them, now not so much
7. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Strawberry Smoothie
9. Can you do push-ups? A half dozen or so, which is more than a month ago
10. What is your favorite movie? Labyrinth. It's a long story. Maybe I'll share it some day.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My Hawaiian ring with Kara's name in Hawaiian on it
12. Favorite hobby? writing
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? They keep me around. That's good enough.
14. Do you have ADD? That's a good question. Hey, look! A squirrel!
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm terrible at reading social cues
16. What’s your middle name? "J"
17. Name three thoughts at this moment: Four minutes until I stop blogging and start working. I hope my latest driver works right. My tooth hurts.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: It was Sunday, so I only bought Fire Insurance.
19. Current worry right now? There's a lot of days between the 15th and 31st. Hope the money holds out.
21. Current hate right now? Feeling Medicated
22. Favorite place to be? With my family
23. How did you bring in the New Year? With a weak cheer from the couch and then ushering everyone to bed.
24. Where would you like to go? Sea World
25. Name three people who will complete this? Me, Myself, Kim.
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Kim
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not particularly
29. Can you whistle? Masterfully
30. Favorite color? It's changed to purple
31. Would you be a pirate? Yes, and I have the floppy disks to prove it
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Six Little Ducks. I only sing when helping Alyssa with her shower.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Xondra
34. Favorite boy’s name? Cassion (as in Cassion Carey)
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing, which reminds me I need to go unplug my phone.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Anna doing Bill Cosby impersonations
37. Best bed sheets as a child? The ones with the top sheet fitted at the bottom. Now THAT was cool!
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Split my chin slipping in the bathtub as a child
39. What is your favorite snack? gingerbread
40. Favorite thing to do on Sundays? Bake cookies
41. Who is your loudest friend? Anna
42. How many dogs do you have? zero
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Doesn't everyone?
45. What is your favorite book? (where was #44?) The Dictionary
46. What is your favorite candy? KitKat
47. What is your favorite sports team? I'm with Nicole - Kahuku High School football
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Aloha O'e
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? This is going to be ugly

Comments

Josi said…
Yikes, totally blogarama. You don't have any secrets left!

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules