- This weekend, I finally, finally, FINALLY got all of our stuff out of storage units and into the house. Our spare bedroom is now full of boxes, and I have a large lineup of things in the garage that need to find their way into the attic. I am ready for a grand purge and to become a student of minimalism.
- This is Red Ribbon week at Alyssa's school, and today is Pajama Day. She wanted to wear her Spider Man pajamas, of course. Fortunately, these jammies are a good choice for school.
- This morning, as I was getting Alyssa ready for school, I kept freaking out every time I saw her because it was almost time for the bus and she was still in her pajamas!
- We got some nice cold air last night - dropped down into the thirties. Highs for the next few days should be in the sixties. It's fall in Texas, ladies and gentlemen.
- Today is our family Lyme Doctor trip. I've got some new aches and pains I need to ask about. Hopefully it's nothing.
Monday, October 27, 2008
This and That
My blog is being a little neglected lately. It happens. Here are a few little random snippets to bring you up to date.