Here are the rules:
Link to me in your post.
Mention the rules on your blog.
List six unspectacular quirks about yourself.Tag six other bloggers by linking them.
...and have fun.
- I have a thing about accuracy in books and movies. I don't care how good the plot, when something glaringly impossible happens (like when Percy Jackson climbs out the back door of a Camaro) I get very upset.
- I'm a bit of a blog stalker, particularly when it comes to people in and around Laie and BYU-Hawaii. This is in connection with the book I'm writing, which is set in Laie. I've been back a couple of times since moving from Hawaii in '92, but it doesn't look like I'll be going back before I hope to submit this book, and I need to make sure I'm as accurate as I can be.
- I bake cookies every Sunday. At least, I have for the last month or so. This is a good family activity, and gives us good snacks to send with the girls in their lunches.
- My medication has robbed me of most of my patience. I'm trying - really, really trying - to remain even-headed through this treatment, but my "angry voice" comes out much more quickly than I would like to admit.
- I have four and a half times as many computers as children. It's true! 9 computers, but only three are fully functional - one for me, one for Kara, and one for the girls. One is older than my two kids put together.
- In my job, I occasionally work with a guy who sounds just like the aardvark in those old The Ant and the Aardvark cartoons. I have to work extra hard not to laugh whenever he talks.