Party! Party!


In what can only be described as a fit of Masochistic Delusion, I have scheduled two birthday parties for this Saturday. We have reserved the Willow Park Community Center for four hours, and will be running Alyssa's party from 9:00-11:00, and Anna's from 11:00-1:00.

The official word is that even though Anna's birthday was two weeks ago and Alyssa's birthday was two months ago, we decided to wait and have the parties after they got back into school so they could get reacquainted with their friends.

There is absolutely no truth to the vicious rumor that it took me two months to get myself together enough to throw a birthday party. None whatsoever, I tell you.

The girls have been talking non-stop about their parties since sometime in June, and there just might be some truth in the story that I'm having the parties so they can finally give it a rest.

I've recruited one of the Young Women in our ward to come and help out. I'm sure I could do it by myself, but the tiny corner of my brain that isn't fully deluded yet is insisting otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules