Discovering the Dashner Dude

One of the fun things about this whole blogging/writing/internet thing is the ability to find fun and interesting people. I know that all of my hundreds of raving fans are extremely happy to have found me.

I tend to be a bit more of a lurker, reading without commenting and enjoying other's blogs without them knowing I was even there. Just like most of the people coming here.

One of the people I have discovered is James Dashner. He's a writer, and while I haven't had a chance to read any of his novels yet I have really enjoyed his blog, and I'm certainly going to check out his books now.

And not just the free one he's giving away in an admirably shameless effort to turn lurkers into commenters and drive traffic to his blog.

In fact, I like this idea so much I think I'll do the same thing with some apple butter as we head into the holiday season. So watch out for that post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules