Oh! My Aching Back!

I did it! I got our storage unit allotment reduced from three down to two. And in the process, I got the boxes in the two remaining units organized enough to allow quick retrieval of the things we really don't need.

Also in the process, I managed to anger my back. I'm not sure which of the broken rules of box handling caused the pain, but I think it was a "twisting lift" infraction. In any case, I had a bit of discomfort yesterday.

Up and down at the temple last night was not fun.

I was very concerned about sleeping with Kara last night. She is using our old futon mattress, and about the only nice thing I can say about it is that after sleeping on it 5 nights a week, hotel room beds no longer make my back ache.


Thank heaven for Motrin - I slept like a baby. I think it's time for some more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules