J Marion Leavitt


Earlier today my Uncle J had a massive stroke, and he is not expected to make it through the day.

This is a picture of the girls and I with Aunt Ila and Uncle Jay last summer. I'm glad we went.

I'll post more on this later.

Update: I just got word from my mom that the doctors are waiting for a couple more family members to arrive, and then they will take him off of the ventilator. The funeral is scheduled for Saturday at 10:00.

The last time there was a funeral in Vegas, I was able to make a (very long) day out of it, driving down in the morning and driving back that night. I don't have that kind of option this time. I'm scheduled to fly to Atlanta for work Sunday night, so I'm afraid I may have to miss this one. I haven't given up yet, but I just don't see it happening.


Update 2: Here is a link to the official obituary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules