Surprise! It's Lunch

Years ago when the girls were young, we came up with "Surprise Lunches" as a way to liven up a boring meal. Take the basic building blocks of lunch (ham, cheese, olives, veggies, etc) and arrange them into a picture. I pulled this trick out again a couple of days ago, and it worked like a charm. I almost feared that Anna would be too big for such a gimmick, but she ate it up. So to speak.

Kara is into more traditional meal preparation. Here she and Alyssa put together a batch of enchiladas. Alyssa loves helping, especially when it involves using tools (like a knife). We have a number of pictures of her in this pose from years past, but what really struck me this time is that she is standing on the floor instead of a stool.

My girls are growing up!


Baird and Ally are getting married. I don't actually know either of them, but the other night Baird sent me a text message announcing their engagement. I wish them both the best, whoever they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules