Mad Dash towards Takeoff

I've managed to get the girls all packed up for our trip tomorrow, and thanks to the miracle of technology I already have our boarding passes in hand. This could come in handy, as I don't know how long it will take us to get to the airport.

DFW is about 50 minutes from our house in ideal conditions, but tomorrow morning the conditions will certainly not be ideal. The ice is starting to stack up on the car, and the driveway was finally a little slick. Delta says the flight is still scheduled to depart on time, but we'll see what they say tomorrow morning. Hopefully, if our flight is delayed or canceled, it will happen BEFORE we leave home.

It's going to be an early morning, and I still have a long night ahead of me. I have as yet to pack anything for myself, and there are still a few tasks I want to get done before I leave. Fortunately Kara spent several hours pulling together snacks and breakfast for us, so at least that is something I won't have to worry about.

Nonetheless, tonight's post is going to be far shy of the full fifteen minutes. Hopefully I won't find myself with hours and hours to write while waiting to take off tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules