Ike Report and Hula Hoop Delusions

It looks like Ike is going to go even further to the east of us than forecast last night, but we're still expecting rain and wind this afternoon. This is what it looks like outside right now.

In other news, I've been trying to exercise every day, and several days this week I did Wii Fit. The exercises are a lot like the ones I did when I was taking a class at a gym by my office a few years back. Yow! Feel the burn!

I was also doing the hula hoop today (and doing pretty well, I might add), but Kara just couldn't stop laughing. "You really need to see yourself doing that," she said.

"No," I replied. "I really need to stick with the delusion that I'm as poised and graceful as that fat little Mii on the screen."

There will be no Wii Fit Hula Hoop pictures, by order of the Delusion Coordinator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules