Stupid Smartphone

My phone is dead. My Palm is dying. The smart choice was to head to ebay and replace them both at the same time.

Behold the Palm Treo 650. Introduced in 2004, this phone is hardly state of the art. But then again, neither is my budget. And although the phone I purchased is old and worn, it is far better than either of the devices it replaces.

Except for the alarm clock.

The built in Palm alarm clock allows for one (1) alarm. This would be fine if all I had to do was one thing in the day. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Ahem. Excuse me.

Anyway, I need at least three alarms every weekday. So I downloaded a spiffy utility to allow more alarms, and it seemed to work great. I set up my alarms, picked from among the limited tones for each (adding diversity is a project to tackle soon) and went to sleep with full confidence.

45 minutes after I was SUPPOSED to wake up, Anna came and pounded on my door.

It seems the on/off checkbox for the alarm doesn't set itself. Stupid thing.

But all's well that ends well. Thank goodness we had laid out clothes last night, and both girls wanted hot lunch today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules