Wednesday, October 17, 2007

An Inelegant End


My ancient of days Motorola C650 cell phone has finally reached the end. It is an event that has been coming for quite some time - the phone had a tendency to fall out of the holster and spread across the floor in three different directions.

I won't go into detail on the incident that led to the phone's ultimate demise, but it did involve a fall from the holster, and occurred in a manner straight from a lowbrow Farrelley Brothers comedy.

We have another old phone that kinda sorta works, except for the microphone. Most of my phone calls are 90% listening and only 10% talking, but that 10% is rather important. However, as my phone has also become my alarm clock, I'll make due with this mic-free one as best I can while waiting for the delivery of my pre-owned, ebay purchased replacement.

No comments: