An Inelegant End


My ancient of days Motorola C650 cell phone has finally reached the end. It is an event that has been coming for quite some time - the phone had a tendency to fall out of the holster and spread across the floor in three different directions.

I won't go into detail on the incident that led to the phone's ultimate demise, but it did involve a fall from the holster, and occurred in a manner straight from a lowbrow Farrelley Brothers comedy.

We have another old phone that kinda sorta works, except for the microphone. Most of my phone calls are 90% listening and only 10% talking, but that 10% is rather important. However, as my phone has also become my alarm clock, I'll make due with this mic-free one as best I can while waiting for the delivery of my pre-owned, ebay purchased replacement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules