Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed...

... but the rest of me is shot!

I like to try and go to bed on time, because around here one never knows what's going to happen in the night. Last night I was only an hour late going down, and this morning I got up 45 minutes early, thanks to a coughing fit by Alyssa.

By the time I got her back down, there were so few minutes until the alarm that I simply gave up and got an early start on the day.

However, sitting here in the dark of the office now that the girls are gone, I think I just might be able to get in a few more winks before the day begins in earnest.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Snooze update: I dozed for about 15 minutes before the far-off rumble of a garbage truck reminded me that the men in the yellow vests would soon be stopping by. A quick shot of adrenaline popped me out of bed, and I rolled our garbage can through a cool, thick fog that had formed as if by magic in the hour after the school bus parade.

Alas, I am now up for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules