The Return of "Baby Anna"

It's been almost a year. I tried to hold out even longer, but I'm tired. I gave out I caved in.

I got out the box of "Baby Anna" videos.

I knew this day was coming. The box of VHS tapes has been in the trunk of the car for several weeks now, but kept a secret from the girls. I finally got them out for Alyssa this afternoon.

I can't complain too much about the home videos, as I shot most of them myself. They really aren't that bad. They aren't that GOOD, of course. but not that bad, either. No worse than yours.

The problem is that Alyssa likes them. A lot. More than any other videos we have. I guess it's good that she loves her mother and father and sister and cousins and aunties and uncles and grandparents more than Dora or Blue or even Spiderman.

But the way Alyssa watches these videos is the very definition of "ad nauseum." And now, after an eleven month hiatus, they're back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules