Getting Your Fix

It's only been a few days since my last post, but already fans of this blog are writing, telling me "I [need] my Adventures of Don Carey and family fix."

Well, here it is.

Anna had her last game party of the summer today. It was starting to look like seven or eight kids might come, but in the end only four showed up.

It's amazing how much work I can get out of her before one of these parties. Six days a week she acts like she's being tortured when I ask her to do any little thing. Then, on Game Day, she turns into some kind of drill sergeant and starts barking orders and cleaning like crazy.

It's truly remarkable what a little social pressure can do.

Speaking of social pressure, I stayed up way too late last night (this morning!) finishing up Harry Potter #7. I believe this was the best of the series. I can't believe it ended with Harry

[REMAINDER OF POST REMOVED BY ORDER OF SCHOLASTIC]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules