Things Heating Up on the Guinea Pig Front

Oh, my freakin' heck, this guinea pig thing is getting out of hand. Anna has been in tears because she just can't wait another 10 days to get these little rodents.

I remember being so excited about something I thought I would explode, but it never drove me to tears. Perhaps it's female prepubescence complicating the picture.

The girls leave for Grandma and Grandpa's house in Washington on Wednesday. They will be gone for a week. During that time, Kara will have her gall bladder out. And maybe we'll clean out the girl's room.

Really clean it out.

And trust in the out of sight, out of mind philosophy that has usually served us so well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules