And We're Home

Last night wasn't too bad. My bed was pretty new, so it was fairly comfortable. The mattress crinkled and the springs popped, and Kara said that kept her awake. It didn't bother me - I slept with ear plugs in.

Kara didn't sleep all that well, and the noisy mattress was only a part of it. She thinks she was reacting to something she took. Probably so.

Every time I looked over, she had the Olympics on. Thank goodness for all night coverage.

Everything went well on the ride home. We synced up our drive time with her pain pill schedule, and that worked great.

Once home, she took a couple of long naps on the couch while I worked. Hopefully she'll still be able to sleep tonight.

Our babies come home tomorrow night. I'm excited to see them, although I'm not sure I'm ready for them to be home quite yet. But only 12 more days until school starts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules