It's WHAT Time?

I suppose sleeping for 9 1/2 hours at the end of a long trip is not so unusual. The fact that I didn't start sleeping until after 1:30 this morning, though, meant that it was 11:00 before I pulled myself out of bed. Little bit of a shocker there - I probably should have set an alarm.

It's good to be home, although the next 50 hours or so are going to be filled with busy-ness getting ready for this next trip. Not that the trip itself will require a lot of preparation, but there are a lot of things that I couldn't do while I was gone, and need to have done before I leave.

The lawn is one thing that should be on that list, but I'm going to ignore it for now.

Comments

Hi, Don-
You had an eventful Utah trip, that's for sure!
On a whole 'nother note, will you please email me at yoshirley@yahoo.com and let me know your mailing address so I can send you a review copy of "Bone Warriors?" (I didn't know how else to get in touch except through your blog!)

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules