Life, the Universe, and Everything

This past week while I was visiting Utah for work, I carved a few hours out of my Saturday morning to attend the annual Life, the Universe, and Everything symposium at BYU. It was very well worth the time and effort. I regret that I only got to spend 4 hours in what was a 3-day event.

L. E. Modesitt, Dave Wolverton (aka David Farland), Brandon Sanderson, and Eric James Stone. It appears that successful SciFi/Fantasy writer guys need to wear black shirts and stare authorially into the distance.

Laura Hickman, James Dashner, L. E. Modesitt, Dave Wolverton, Brandon Sanderson, Mette Ivie Harrison, and Paul Genesse. Someone needs to give the Dashner Dude that black shirt memo. (Apparently girls can get away with turtlenecks)

Tracy Hickman gave the day's main address.

Jessica Day George, Clint Johnson, Laura Swift, Stacy Whitman, Dan Wells, Aprilynne Pike, Julie Wright.

Comments

I'm jealous. Looks like a great time.
Lucky you. That's great you were able to make time to go. I'm jealous too. I'm not going to make it to LDStorymakers this year, so I'm sad about that.

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules