Closing in on 41 and 500

Oh, my aching back! And neck, and shoulder, and legs, and butt. This getting older thing is for the birds.

Actually, it's not the aches I mind so much - I earned my latest batch by biking to Alyssa's school to play on the playground, and toasting Anna's cookies at Wii baseball and bowling. Yeah, that was fun.

The growing crop of gray hairs isn't really so bad, either. No, what's making me crazy are the hairs growing in my ears. Double yuck!

I'm bearing down on 41 with great rapidity, and it's showing. But I still have a month before hitting that milestone.

There's another, happier milestone coming up even sooner than my birthday. (I remember when birthdays used to be the happiest day of the year. Hah!) That milestone is the 500th entry on this blog! Isn't that exciting? (Nod your head, please.)

I'm still a few posts away, but I wanted to give you a heads up because to celebrate, I'm going to have a contest! That's right - a real contest with a real prize, right here on Fifteen Minutes of Delusion. Just for you, my loyal reader(s).

Stay tuned for details - it's gonna be great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules