Hide the Camera, It's Time to Exercise

I've been doing a pretty good job at exercising every morning, at least a little bit. I've decided to mix it up a little, and have added the Raving Rabbids TV Party dance numbers to my routine. This has been both good and bad.

For those unfamiliar with these mini-games, the idea is that you are shown a series of dance moves that you need to follow in time, using the Wii controllers and the balance board. The game screen looks something like this:

It's a lot of fun, and really gets me working. I imagine doing the dances I look something like this:

Unfortunately, the other day Anna decided to pull out the video camera and record what I really look like. Talk about a blow to the ol' delusion!

And to make matters worse, shortly after she turned on the camera, my sweaty hand sent the nunchuk sailing through the air. Anna and Kara got a big laugh, and it's all caught on video.

If I didn't look like a fat old man without any rhythm waving his hands in the air, I'd post the clip for you. But as it stands, there's no chance. Of course, it doesn't help that when I work out I'm wearing frumpy sweats and sporting a severe case of bedhead.

I really have very little vanity, but I'd like to keep a tiny shred of dignity in place, thank you very much.

Which is why today when it was time for my workout, I hid the camera.

Comments

Josi said…
Note to self: hide video camera, digital camera, and cell phones. My kids are always talking about wanting to send something to funniest home videos--I need to make sure I steer clear of that potential embarassment.

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules