Rules of the Meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. In my youth I had a freckle on my right earlobe, and it looked like I was wearing an earring.
2. Before I will wear anything, it needs to be washed. My wife and kids are the same way.
3. I still read the Honolulu Star-Bulletin online almost daily.
4. I've recently grown a beard again. It is much more gray than it has ever been in the past.
5. My beard really itches, but I can't shave it yet. It's there to camouflage the extra roundness in my cheeks. I'll shave in about 12 pounds.
6. For several years, I taught one computer programming class per semester at Utah Valley State College.
7. My LDS mission was in the Missouri St. Louis mission. I almost went the entire two years without serving in St. Louis itself, but my very last month I got transferred into the city.
I just never know who to tag - and so many of the blogs I read have been tagged lately. So I'm going to just cop out on tagging anyone. Again.