The Good Freezer Delema

I have some freezer dinners. I bought them before my trip, so the sitter could use them if she wanted to.

There are some left, and I'm using them on special occasions. Like today, where the occasion is that there are still dinners left in the freezer. That and we're taking a Christmas shopping trip to Wal-Mart.

The problem is that I put them in our good, big upright freezer, which freezes much colder than the one over the top of the fridge.

How is this a problem? I'll tell you.

I cook the food as long as the instructions say, but the instructions are designed for 20 degree F food. My food is at 0 degrees F. When the time is done, the food is not.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules