Cough Induced Upinthenightis

I got a little bit of sleep last night. I think. I have no idea how much.

Alyssa has a cough. I hate it when Alyssa has a cough. She coughs pretty much non-stop, until she throws up.

I prayed before bed last night that Alyssa would please not throw up. That was a mistake, as she started coughing at midnight and she has coughed off and on (mostly on) ever since, despite all of the syrups and tinctures and drops and pellets I could throw at her. She has not thrown up, and she has not stopped coughing.

She's currently in the tub with cool water and Epsom salts. She should be done right about the time my morning alarm goes off.

I think I might be justified calling in sick today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules