What Time Is It? Summertime!

Today is the last day of school here in the Aledo ISD, and I can finally use this picture I shamelessly stole from Danyelle weeks ago.

Seeing as how it's a half day today and I didn't have to pack lunches, I indulged myself with a second snooze. Alyssa was very concerned that her "man-man" thermos was not out, and it took a bit of explaining to convince her that she would be home in time for lunch.

I wish we had an exciting summer planned out like Autumn (leave it to someone named Autumn to plan an entire season) but we do have a few good ideas. I think Kara is excited about being home and well enough to enjoy the kids.

I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules