OK. I'm feeling down tonight. I need to think of fifteen good things that have happened this week. I have fifteen minutes to do it.
1. Made dinner. Several times. Shepherds pie, meatloaf, and enchilada casserole that ended up more like soup.
2. Successfully convinced the girls that the enchilada soup was really nachos.
3. Got my wife connected with an Asus Eee computer. Now she can check email, read blogs, and research treatment options.
4. Had family prayer via Skype video conference, thanks to above mentioned Eee.
5. Filled a bag with garbage from off of my desk. The desk doesn't really look any different, but I had to have made SOME progress.
6. Cooked and bottled a bunch of butternut that needed to be dealt with. 11 pints worth.
7. Taught a reasonably decent lesson in Priesthood on Sunday.
8. Made sugar cookies with the girls.
9. Cleaned off the kitchen island so we had a place to make sugar cookies.
10. Made French toast casserole for breakfast on MLK day. It was yummy.
11. Remembered to give the girls their vitamins. Yay!
12. Found a Santa cake pan on clearance to give as a gift to my mom.
13. Put the nativities and Christmas tree away.
14. Spent Friday and Saturday night with Kara in Dallas, and got to church within 5 minutes of starting time on Sunday.
15. Got the girls to the bus on time every day, with hair combed and lunch boxes filled.