Doing More By Doing More

It's been a bit too long since my last post. If you think that's because I've been busy, you're right.

I've been trying to live life in the "Do It All" zone, and I've had some success. I've been planning out my days with taskmaster-style efficiency, and applying liberal quantities of stick-to-itiveness.

I'm doing another Book in a Month challenge, and I have been fairly successful at meeting the writing goal I have set for myself (see my other blog for progress reports.)

I sometimes question the wisdom of spending any time writing when there are so many other, more tangible things that need to be done. But the writing is something I really look forward to, and it is really because of this time spent that I have the willpower to make a schedule and stick to it. I really think I get more done when I take time to write, because I am motivated to make the best use of my other time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules