Boredom Rears Its Ugly Head

We've been here in Dallas with Kara since just before Christmas, and up until today everything has worked out pretty well. This is due primarily to the fact that a set of eleven-year-old twins was staying in the condo next door, and the girls have had a great time playing with them.

That all changed today when those kids left for home, and I heard the first grumblings of boredom from mine. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a very long day.

We have also benefited from the fact that we don't have cable at our house, so Disney Channel and Animal Planet are all new and exciting. But even that began to wear thin today.

I think we'll be headed back to the house for good on Saturday. There is no way we can get home, changed, and to church in time, as we start the 9-12 schedule at church on Sunday. I was hoping for the 10-11 schedule, but such is life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Don! Nice to meet you on Tristi's challenge. I'm glad I'm not the only delusional writer out there... and thank you for your honesty. I hide a good deal of my delusions... does that make me a closet delusional? Or just cautious?

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules