Drown the Worms!

All eleven cousins spent last night at Grandma's house. Jen and I were here to help as well. Alyssa slept with me. She at first refused to even consider that arrangement - she was going to sleep with her cousins. But when bedtime finally rolled around at much-too-late-o'clock, she insisted on sleeping with me.

At night she seems to grow two extra arms and four extra legs, and they all ended up in my back.

In the middle of the night there were some very loud claps of thunder. I expected all of the kids to wake up, but they didn't. Hooray!


This morning we went to Cabela's for kid fishing morning. The girls got hats and a packet of tackle.

It's a good thing they got the hats, because fish were hard to come by. But that's OK, because the cousins had a great time.

The worms are not expected to recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules