What A Slacker

Man, what a total blog slacker I've become. I used to shoot for every day or two, but now it seems like I'm just hitting every three or four. No promises to improve, but I'll try.

Wow, that really sounds like slackerese, doesn't it?

In true slacker spirit, I'm going to link to somebody else's blog for the rest of my post. My friend from long ago Liz has a blog, and after I posted a couple of comments she decided to bring up the old days. You can read it here.

Thanks for the shout out, Liz.

Comments

Nicole said…
Yikes. If you're a slacker, what does that make me?? But thanks for the kick in the pants, I needed it! And do I know Liz?? I can't figure out if I do or not.
Liz said…
hiya don!
fun "running into" you! i actually didn't know if you would remember me! i was so shy and quiet, very inhibited. ha!
fun to see your beautiful family and reading your random thoughts! looking forward to reading more!

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules