I passed the girls off on one of Anna's friends for the day, so I could get a few things done. Let's see how I did:
1. Move the fridge into the kitchen (after 18 months, it's about time).
2. Install the bar on the kitchen counter.
3. Go to the storage unit and get the piano.
4. And the other piano.
5. And the big blue chair.
Check, check, and check
6. Hang the "Wall-O-Mirrors" in the bathroom.
Check - well, almost. That's half of them
7. Install the microwave vent hood combo over the range.
Oh, well. I need something to do during the week, right?