SV2K9 - Too Much Fun for Regular Posts

Yeah, it's been a busy one. No two ways about that. I've been working hard all day and playing hard all night. Well, at least until 10 or 11.

Man, I'm getting old.

Anyway, here are some highlights from the last few days.

Sunday night we got to visit with my friend Mike and his wife Shauna. They live in Austin, three hours from us, but we never see them in Texas. Instead, we all had to drive 20+ hours to Utah to get together.

Monday we piled into the car and headed to Jeff and Kathy Shumway's house for a Hawaii Friends get together.

On the way, Anna went shopping with cousins and aunties, and got a makeover, complete with ear piercings.

Then last night we went to my dad's and had a fun evening visiting and playing games.

Comments

Kara said…
Great photos! It's good to see everyone. Can we skype tonight? I'm dying to see Anna's earrings up close. LOVE her outfits! We need to send her shopping with the cousins more often.
!nge said…
Sorry I missed that gathering. I didn't know about it until I was in San Diego. Looks like you had a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules