I got an award! Two awards, actually. Well, really the same award - twice. But still, I'm honored.
The award is the You Make My Day award. And I'm relieved to report that I didn't get it from Dirty Harry.
The award was given to me by both Tristi and LDSPublisher. I'm glad I was able to make their days. Thanks, ladies.
Now the rules say I'm supposed to pass this along to 10 bloggers who make my day. I've made a handful of blog friends - most of them have already been given the award, but let's see what I can do here.
1. Nicole over at A Good Day. She hasn't posted much since Princeton got home, but who can blame her?
2. Autumn at Queen of Chaos. She cracks me up, and makes me think.
3. JuSaMee over at JuSaMee's Blog. It's fun to follow a different side of Hawaii, and she also cracks me up.
4. Malia and Stuart at Hang Loose, Hang Ten, Howzit, Shake a Shaka. Their blog makes me wish I'd tried harder to learn to surf while in Hawaii, but very grateful for everything I was able to experience growing up in Laie.
5. Mahina at sweet, colorful mangoes. Malia's sister, her blog is always good for a smile. I love how she finds the magic in everyday moments and shares them with us.
6. Josi at What is a Sundial in the Shade? Josi's a talented writer who inspires me in my efforts to write, and her humorous take on the foibles of life are a joy to read.
7. Jenna at Cranberry Corner. Jenna's life and challenges seem so very different from mine, and yet they seem all so familiar. She attacks both with a strength and faith that I hope I can achieve someday.
Well, that's seven - not too bad. These blogs all truly make my day. Thanks to all of you.