- This should have been a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot - I took the test and applied to be a 2010 Census taker this summer. It's just part time short term, and hopefully will help us build up a little better savings buffer.
- We've been making cookies like crazy for the girls to take in their lunch. Here they are frosting the chocolate cookies we made.
- The girls both had friends in the local high school production of Oliver, so we went this past Friday. It was fun - even when the fog machine set off the fire alarm during the last scene.
- I'll be traveling to Utah this week for work. Looking forward to seeing family and friends. It's going to be a bit of a whirlwind trip.
- Pizza crust recipe - there have been several requests, so here it is:
1 package yeastHave a great week, everyone - and Happy Pizza!
1 cup warm water
1/2 tsp sald
2 tsp olive oil
1 c whole wheat flour
1 1/2-2 1/2 c all purpose flour
Dissolve yeast in warm water in warmed bowl. Add salt, olive oil, wheat flour and 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour. Mix, adding remaining flour until dough cleans the side of the bowl.
Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top. raise until doubled.
Dust counter with cornmeal and roll dough to the size of the pizza pan, then lift onto pan. Top with sauce and meats, and bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and add shredded cheese.