- I traveled to Utah last week for work, and managed to have some fun while I was there. One of the things I did was go to the Devil's Food Cake book launch party for the lovely and talented Josi Kilpack. I talked my mom into going with me. You can read more details on my writer's blog. I'm giving away a copy of the book over there, so you'll want to check it out.
- While I was driving on dry streets in Utah, Kara and the girls enjoyed a record-setting, school-closing snow storm.
- They made cookies, too. Lots and lots and lots of cookies.
- I went to the UVU Culinary Arts School Valentines Dinner with my dad and Candy. The dinner was great.
- The next day, my nephew Nathan was baptized. I got a picture of most of the cousins. Plus one of me and Nathan.
- Then on the way home, I ran into my friend Ron at the airport.
- I had Monday off work, so I volunteered at Alyssa's school and had a blast! Since the schools were closed both Thursday and Friday last week, the Valentines parties got moved to yesterday.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Okay - so it's been ten days since the last roundup. They have been busy days, and I'm doing good to get this update posted at all.