Weekly Roundup 2/16/10

Okay - so it's been ten days since the last roundup. They have been busy days, and I'm doing good to get this update posted at all.

  • I traveled to Utah last week for work, and managed to have some fun while I was there. One of the things I did was go to the Devil's Food Cake book launch party for the lovely and talented Josi Kilpack. I talked my mom into going with me. You can read more details on my writer's blog. I'm giving away a copy of the book over there, so you'll want to check it out.
  • While I was driving on dry streets in Utah, Kara and the girls enjoyed a record-setting, school-closing snow storm.
  • They made cookies, too. Lots and lots and lots of cookies.
  • I went to the UVU Culinary Arts School Valentines Dinner with my dad and Candy. The dinner was great.
  • The next day, my nephew Nathan was baptized. I got a picture of most of the cousins. Plus one of me and Nathan.
  • Then on the way home, I ran into my friend Ron at the airport.
  • I had Monday off work, so I volunteered at Alyssa's school and had a blast! Since the schools were closed both Thursday and Friday last week, the Valentines parties got moved to yesterday.

Comments

Josi said…
wow, you certainly managed to pack a lot into that trip didn't you? It was great to see you and to meet your mom, thank you, again, for making the time for it. It was a highlight, for sure.

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules