Alyssa Turns Eleven

Alyssa turned eleven this past Monday. She wanted a "pink train" cake - but not just any pink train. She wanted Rosie, one of the Thomas engine friends.

In the past, I've done some fancy run sugar cakes. This year I copped out an bought a Rosie toy and put it on top.

I would hang my head in shame, but I'm over it now. Alyssa got an extra birthday toy, and I saved a couple hours of work.

Plus, we made her frosting pink with guava. Yum!

She got some more trains, and a some puzzles, and a Yathzee, Jr. game. It's pretty fun.

Happy Birthday, Alyssa!

Comments

LymeFighter11 said…
heey kara,

oh yeah i will definitely email your daughter soon!(:
I've been pretty busy lately, that's why I haven't responded, sorry!
But yes, my doctor is helping me sooo much!

Yeah, maybe we could get together sometime!
How are you feeling?

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules