Dinner With Dad and Candy

It's a good thing regular blogging wasn't one of my New Years resolutions, because, well, I've been a bit of a slacker.

But as with all of the resolutions that I am trying to keep (you know - diet, exercise, blah, blah, blah) I can't dwell on failures, but must keep moving forward!

Last month, my dad and step-mom drove through town and we got to spend a few hours with them. We met at Macaroni Grill, and had a great dinner with great conversation.

Alyssa and Candy had a great time coloring on the paper tablecloth.

Not exactly sure what's going on here.

This is by far my least flattering angle (please see diet and exercise listed above), but it's a good shot of Dad.

Even Kara was able to come - yay!

Then we all came back to the house for a quick tour and photo op.

There - that's the way to do it. I guess I just need to add Regular Blogging to my list of resolutions. I hope everyone is having a great 2010!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules