Kara's Meme Answers

Josi, Thank you for your kind words. You are an inspiration to us as well! I have some thoughts on who to tag. I'll pass on my suggestions to Don.

1. Where is your cell phone?....On the counter charging.

2. Your hair? ...... Thicker and curlier than ever.

3. Your mother? ...... Hopefully smiling.

4. Your father?..... cat lover.

5. Your favorite food? ...... Do I have to choose just one? cassava and yak, oh, and pumpkin pie!

6. Your dream last night?.... should've asked me when I woke up.

7. Your favorite drink?.... Since this is Texas, I have to answer Dr. Pepper. It's like the law or something.

8. Your dream/goal? .... For my family to be in perfect health and on our way to Italy.

9. What room are you in? ...... bedroom.

10. Your hobby? .... creating recipes for the family.

11. Your fear? ..... I will be stuck inside for the rest of my life!

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?... Financially secure and physically healthy.

13. Where were you last night?..... home, watching Halloweentown with my kiddos and hubby.

14. Something you aren't?..... a seamstress

15. Muffins? ..... Love, love, love 'em. Unfortunately my kids don't.

16. Wish list item? .... Cirrus SR-22.... same as Don's. They're like a flying sports car! Way fun to fly!!

17. Where did you grow up?...... Othello, WA

18. Last thing you did?...... Take an antigen for my digestive enzyme. :-)

19. What are you wearing? ...... Green shirt and a linen floral skirt.

20. Your TV? ..... 32 inch Sony, with the captioning turned on.

21. Your pets? ......... Guinea pigs Duchess, Lillie, and Mia. Also, Tucker the orange tabby tom cat who loves it when I bring him tuna.

22. Your friends? ...... Always been one to have just a few close friends. Been able to reconnect with many on FB. Also made a few new ones through blogs ... and a few more through doctor's offices.

23. Your life?...... a much better place to be the last 1 1/2 years.

24. Your mood? .... mostly happy.

25. Missing someone? ..... All the family in Washington and Utah.

26. Vehicle? ...... Faded red Chrystler mini-van with two missing hubcaps that I am so happy to have because I can sit in it AND be able to feel relaxed and breath. White Ford Ranger with a quarter-million miles that still smells a little like rubber. Both more than half-way through their second decade.

27. Something you're not wearing? ...... Shoes

28. Your favorite store? ....... Nordstrom.

29. Your favorite color? ...... it seems to change daily. Today, dark green.

30. When was the last time you laughed? ...... A few minutes ago when Alyssa planted a "tooth pastey" kiss on my nose.

31. Last time you cried? ..... This afternoon watching this video of one of my favorite songs.

32. Your best friend?...... Don is my best friend.

33. One place that I go over and over? ....... Oh, gee, what choices. The only place I go besides my doctors office's is Whole Foods.

34. One person who emails me regularly?....... Betsy

35. Favorite place to eat? ....... Carmellos in Ausin, TX. On the corner of 5th and Red River.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey! i love that you are your husband read my blog. it makes me happy to know that you both lived out your early married life here. it is such a magically place.

i'm coming up on my 6 year mark here as well :) it's such a strange feeling! I don't feel old enough ;)

thanks for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules