So much to say...

I'm starting to remember why this blog fell into disuse - I have so much I want to say, and so little time in which to say it - especially since I desperately want to not sound like a whiner-butt.

Even when I quite often feel like a whiner-butt.

It takes a lot of effort to filter and sanitize my life for public consumption - more so now than ever.

I have a lot to be thankful for, and I want to share that.

I have a lot that I really don't like in my life. I want to share that too. But I don't know how. At least not without burning all of my bridges and sounding like a whiner-butt.

Folks, we are clearly entering into the phase known as "Mid-life." I hope to manage this well enough to avoid the dreaded Mid-life Crisis.

I am trying. However, I recognize there is a very real chance I may not succeed. This scares me. The possibility of failing publicly scares me even more.

But fail or succeed, this blog needs to resume. And maybe I need to drop a filter or two and let these words be a true reflection of who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules