Some Pictures from the Weekend

Here are a few pictures from this weekend.

I had a book signing at Moon's LDS Bookstore in Dallas yesterday. This is my setup, with chocolate macadamia nuts, bookmarks, and paper airplanes that I fold for the kids. It was a great signing, although I didn't sell as many books as last time. Maybe it's because I wore the blue shirt instead of the red one.

Coming up next month, there will be a piece about me in the BYU-Hawaii eNewsletter, and they asked if we had a family picture. It's been a long, long time since we've had our picture made (that's how they say it here in Texas) so this was a good excuse for us to take some.

Comments

Shana Hamblin said…
I am so glad that you had your pictures made. I like the Hawaiian print clothing too.
Shana Hamblin said…
This is really from Shana but Noble's blog and picture come up and I am not computer savvy enough to fix it yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules