Bits and Pieces

Time for an update. Here are a few of the things that have happened since the last post:

1. Alyssa went to the eye doctor. Her eyes are getting better, but her lazy eye is still lazy. Patching doesn't seem to be helping much. Surgery is an option, but I doubt that will get the full 2/3 majority vote required.

2. Alyssa also had the wire come out of her braces yesterday, and it poked her in the cheek. Ouch. We managed to get it trimmed off. We're going back to the orthodontist on Tuesday.

3. I got an email back from the publisher I sent my book to. They liked it, but not enough to buy it. Read the whole story on my writing blog. I will be submitting it to more publishers soon.

4. After nearly five months at the shop, our microwave/vent finally got repaired. No wonder people just throw things away rather than getting them fixed.

5. Anna wore some of her new clothes this week. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to take her shopping this weekend, though. Here are the photos I promised in the last post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canoe-Paddling Polynesian Guys

Lyme Disease Awareness: Kara's Story

Guavalicious Contest Rules